Our Surrey Airsoft site hosts a mixture of woodland and custom built structures, including a small village, perfect for both new and seasoned airsofters.
Our Surrey Airsoft Site
Our site in Chobham, Surrey is made up of just over 12 acres of woodland, with ditches, streams, open grass land, and dense woodland covering the playing field. We are also in the process of building a village consisting of multiple, multi room buildings perfect, for Close Quarters Battle.
Skirmish events are also ideally suited to both new players, and long time veterans of the game. They’re not too serious, and all about the fun of airsoft.
Our Surrey Airsoft site location
Located in the quiet town of Chobham, Surrey, our airsoft site is hosted by Blind Fire Paintball. Situated on the woodland area toward the back end of a riding school, the site is nicely secluded, yet easily accessible. It’s easy to find with ample parking on-site, away from the gaming area.
- 13 acres of wooded and open spaces with a mixture of structures including a plane, and two towers to shoot from.
- Also now including a small village with multiple room buildings.
- We have a partially covered safe zone, and proper toilets.
- Snacks, and drinks are available to purchase.
- Airsoft supplies are provided by the onsite shop Just Cause Airsoft.
- Games will start at 10:00 and finish at 16:30.
- Individual skirmish games will last between 15 and 60 minutes.