Date(s) - 19/09/2020
6:30 am - 4:00 pm
Bramley Training Area
Booking at bottom of page
Legion Airsoft Events BattleSim: Operation Darkwood, is a non stop, 7 hour battle day, with military style objectives, medic systems, and team work, inside a former ammunition facility comprising of large ammunition storage hangers, bunkers, and large woodland.
These events are designed to be fun, and action packed, where teams will win points for achieving objectives.
These are not MilSim’s, but are not Skirmishes either. They are a half way between the two, catering for all types of players.
Objective based, military style mission give the player a more testing and demanding day than your average day of airsoft!
SERIOUSLY…. READ THE RULES….
**If booking for multiple people, you MUST state their NAME & EMAIL when booking, don’t just repeat your own name!**
** After booking you will receive an email with further information on, and a link to our electronic waiver. Sometimes this goes to your junk folder, so please check there. Please also forward that email onto everyone whom you have booked on with, so that they are able to fill in the waiver also.**
Our BattleSims are scored: the team with the most points at the end of the day, will be declared the winners.
- Our BattleSim events involve military style objectives, based around a loose formation of teams.
- 7hrs of non stop airsoft battle. No breaks, players will eat their own food, in game.
- These events are designed to be fun, and action packed, where teams will win points for achieving objectives.
- These are not MilSim’s and are not Skirmishes. They are a half way between, catering for all types of players.
- The team with the most points at the end of the day, will be declared the winners.
19 September 2020
Minimum Age: 16.
Location: Churns, The Street, Bramley, Hampshire, RG26 5BP
Ticket price is £60, paid up front. We do not take cash payments on the day. If you book onto the event and cannot attend, just send us a message either via email, this website, or Facebook, to let us know BEFORE the event start, and we will refund you your game fee of £35 (£60 ticket fee minus £25 non-refundable deposit). Non attendance of the event, with no prior notice, will result in the loss of your entire ticket price.
07:30 Gates Open
09:00 Gates Close
09:40 Safety Brief
10:00 Game Start
Snipers are allowed at these events but if you plan on wearing a ghillie or leaf suit, you MUST ensure your suit is only an upper body suit, and that your legs are not covered by it. You must also ensure you are wearing one of your teams uniform options on your trousers, and the top underneath your ghillie/leaf suit upper must also match your teams uniform options.
10th Legion (Desert): MTP/MultiCam, Desert Tiger Stripe, Tan solid colours, Desert Digital, Desert DPM, all Tan based colours. NO ATACS FG
Barbarians (Greens): All green camos, civilian clothing (not Tan) and dark clothing (NO Black, MC Black, Navy, Grey, or ATACS FG). Stonewash denim IS OK. If unsure, ask.
Additional COVID-19 Rules:
- All players are responsible for their own transport to and from site under government guidelines. Players should not car share with anyone else outside of their own bubble or household.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available to all players and should be used upon arrival.
- Players are to remain at their vehicles and are to prep their kit and equipment there.
- All players to keep a distance of at least 2 metres apart while at the event.
- Players are required to wear face coverings when entering any area that may compromise the 2 metre social distancing rules.
- a shop selling minor supplies will be available on site, with a walk-through system in place. A face covering/mask MUST be worn inside this area.
- The safety brief and waiver will be sent to you in written format for you to sign digitally. Any players not doing so will not be allowed to attend the event.
- A minor safety brief will be given on the day to confirm rules of the event to each force individually to assist in social distancing.
- All buildings in play at Longmoor are deemed as open air buildings, and such can be entered without face coverings. However, players must ensure that no more than 3 players enter any 1 room, at any times and must always ensure as best they can to keep a 2 metre social distance.
- Absolutely no searching of enemy players, or contact of any kind (i.e knife kills) is to be carried out at this event.
- For event supplies such as pyro, pre-ordering will be required.
- Further details will be posted in the weeks before the event.
DID YOU READ THE RULES YET?…
Bookings are closed for this event.