Date(s) - 27/04/2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Longmoor Urban Training Centre
GBLS will be sponsoring a training event on the 27th April at Longmoor Urban Training Centre, prior to the start of our Night BattleSim, where you get to use their professional training system for the day.
This event will be part of our CQB module training and will run you through weapon handling and manipulation, right through to room clearance with a final exercise involving multiple building clearance and the deployment of flashbangs and pyrotechnic effects.
The cost of this event is £40 per person and is limited to 16 places…..
What training and kit you get (rough guide);
- A GBLS DAS recoil training weapon plus 5 magazines for the days training
- Correct handling of weapon system, including safety points
- Manipulation of weapon
- Firing Positions
- Reaction to Contact
- Individual Movement
- Movement as a Team
- Basic introduction to Methods of Entry
- Entry (Stacking)
- Putting all the above into practice
- Final Exercise using our flashbangs and pyrotechnic effects
What you need to bring;
- Working Gun (as a back, although we do have spare DAS systems) and Ancillaries (Batteries, Gas, etc)
- Weapon Sling
- Load Bearing Equipment (Plate Carrier, Belt Kit, etc)
- Hearing Protection (we can supply a basic provision for those who do not own any)
- Eye Protection
- Good Footwear (Combat or Walking boots are recommended)
- Ammunition and Pyro (we stock this and can provide extra on the day if needed)
- Food and water for the day (the site is quite remote. We have cans of coke etc, bottled water, chocolate bars and crisps available for sale)
- Sidearm (This is not required, but if you have one, make sure you have a proper holster, not just stuck in your pocket)
- Good sense of humour
- Good work ethic (remember, you have paid to come to us and learn)
A full brief will be sent out once you are booked on.
*Booking ends on Friday 26th April at 18:00*