Date(s) - 17/12/2017
7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Longmoor Urban Training Centre
Following heavy casualties, and a loss, in their fight against The Barbarians, the 10th Legion once again mobilises to take the fight to The Barbarian rebels.
- Our BattleSim event held at Longmoor Urban Training Centre, involves military style objectives, based around a loose formation of teams, involving minimal role play, but plenty of good old fashioned airsoft battling.
- These events are designed to be fun, and action packed, where teams will win points for achieving objectives.
- A whole village of 70 houses, a Forward Operating Base, a railway line, helicopters, tanks and woodland to airsoft around!
- The team with the most points at the end of the day, will be declared the winners.
**If booking for multiple people, please state their names in the notes section at checkout.
17 December 2017
Minimum Age: 16
10th Legion (Desert): MTP/MultiCam, Desert Tiger Stripe, Tan solid colours, Desert Digital, Desert DPM, all Tan based colours.
Barbarians (Greens): All green camos, civilian clothing (not Tan) and dark clothing. If unsure, ask.
Ammo Limits and FPS Limits:
LOW/REAL or MID CAPS ONLY, BOX MAGS ARE ONLY TO BE USED ON GENUINE SUPPORT GUNS
All FPS limits are on a 0.2g bb.
- Riflemen: 600 rounds, FPS 350
- Support Gunners: 2,000 Rounds, FPS 350
- DMR: 300 Rounds (must be a semi locked gun and NO box mags), FPS 450
- Bolt Action Sniper: 300 Rounds, FPS 500.
- Pistols: FPS 350
Snipers and DMR users have a minimum engagement distance of 30 metres. Within this MED a sidearm/secondary weapon (as per above) may be used.
TAG Rounds have a minimum engagement distance of 40 metres. Within this MED TAG rounds are NOT to be used.
ALL GUNS MUST BE CHRONO’D AT THE DESIGNATED CHRONOGRAPH ONSITE. Random spot checks may also be carried out throughout the day
Any HPA guns MUST have a tournament lock with a rate of fire no higher than 25rps. Trigger spamming will NOT be tolerated.
Semi fire ONLY while inside buildings. Full auto fire is allowed into and out of buildings: players will be expected to fire short controlled bursts. All weapons MUST have a realistic rate of fire.
Any weapon that doesn’t obviously fall into the above categories, please contact us for further info.
No loose ammo is allowed to be carried on your person and magazines and Moscarts must only be reloaded in designated aid posts.
BFG’s & Pyrotechnics:
Only Enola Gaye, TLSFX, and Cloud 9 Combat pyrotechnic products are allowed to be used on site, and nothing above a Mk5.
Any form of blank rounds for Blank Firing Grenades can be used up to and including 9mm. NOTHING above 9mm is to be used in BFG devices.
There is no limit to the amount of pyro you carry.
BFG’s can only be reclaimed once the area is clear of combat OR if your whole team is dead. You may ask the enemy team to retrieve and hand back your grenade to you, although this is not a given so do not be surprised if they decline. No over arm throwing of BFG’s are allowed. Posting of grenades IS allowed in a controlled manor.
TAG Rounds: Tag rounds and their launchers may be used in this game. If you are planning on bringing a TAG launcher and rounds to the event you MUST inform us before hand. ANYONE using TAG launchers and rounds in a way that we deem unacceptable and/or unsafe or not within the spirit of the day will be removed from the site immediately with NO REFUND.
Bookings are closed for this event.