Date(s) - 05/10/2019
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Legion Tactical Target shooting events are designs with fun in mind with the added aspect of improving your airsoft weapon handling skills. Target runs will be set out with both close CQB & more open urban environments, these will be scored & also timed so you can see how you are improving throughout the event.
A typical event will involve practice of the individual disciplines which will culminate in you running the complete shoot to see how good you are. While you are waiting, various other disciplines will be set up for you to run through so you can perfect your skills. These events will no doubt improve your Airsoft skills & give you a greater understanding of the importance of positioning & accessibility of your weapons & kit. It will also set you in good stead to continue into taking part in any tactical training drills & events.
Booking onto our October 05th 2019, Target Shooting Day
Lunch is not included in this event.
- Eye Protection – Any CE marked eyewear.
- Rifle – gas (preferred for realism) or electric.
- Weapon Sight – Any quick acquisition sight, laser will not count as primary sighting method.
- Magazines – 30rd (preferred for realism) or any mid cap as long as you have a method of loading only 30rds. You will need at least 4 magazine’s for long weapon, 2 – 3 magazine’s for pistol.
- Vest or Belt Kit – to include magazine pouches for rifle & pistol, dump pouch.
- Sling – any type that allows transition of weapon from left to right shoulder.
- Holster – Any as long as it has some form of safety mechanism holding the pistol in holster. Preferred choice would be some form of hard holster, Safariland or Blackhawk for example. No race holsters.
- BBs – any weight
- Gas – CO2 will benefit you in terms of reliability & performance in both long & handgun.
- Water & snacks for during the days.
- Any questions on kit drop us a message.
- Wooded and open spaces with a mixture of structures.
- Downed Sea Knight helicopter, mine filed, trenches, hill top bunkers, CQB village.
- Tented safe zone and briefing area.
- Snacks shop with hot and cold drinks.
- Airsoft bits being provided by the onsite shop: Just Cause Airsoft.
- Games will start at 10:00 and finish at approximately 16:30.
- Individual skirmish games will last between 15 and 60 minutes.
Walk on Fee: £25
Address: Flemming Lines, Longmoor Road, Greatham, Hampshire.
Bookings are closed for this event.