Below is a guideline to our general rule set. Event specific rules will be linked above and safety briefings will be given on game days.
- Minimum age of participants is 12 years old.
- Participants under the age of 14 MUST have a parent or guardian also in attendance for the duration of their visit (parents or guardians can wait in the safe zone and are not required to play).
- Participants between the ages of 14 – 17, MUST have signed parental consent. Use our contact form HERE to request a parental consent form.
- All players under the age of 18 MUST wear full face protection
- Only players over the age of 18 may use pyrotechnics
- Airsoft is a game of HONOR. Call YOUR OWN hits!
- DO NOT call opposing team players out.
- Do not cheat.
- Aggressive or abusive behaviour towards players or staff members will not be tolerated and players will be ejected from the site if guilty of such acts.
- Eye protection to be worn at all times while in playing areas.
- No blind firing. You must be able to see where and what you are shooting at.
- All guns MUST be chrono’d prior to use.
- All fully automatic or burst capable guns MUST chrono with a lower power output than 1.14j or 350fps with a 0.2g bb.
- All semi automatic guns MUST chrono with a lower power output than 1.88j or 450fps with a 0.2g bb.
- All single shot and bolt action guns MUST chrono with a lower power output than 2.32j or 500fps with a 0.2g bb.
- Any gun exceeding 350fps with a 0.2g bb will have a Minimum Enagement Distance (MED) of 30 metres.